Darling Nikki – benefiting the Homeless Youth Alliance

January 17, 2014, 12:00 am
(all times are local to the event)
Slate Bar

With resident DJ Durt O’Shea and guests Justin Credible and Olga Texidor.

Darling Nikki is for all homos, lesbos, gaywads, East Gay + San Fransissy queens, queers and their pals! We are going back to our material girl roots and going DEEP 80’s…. 80% 80’s! The other 20% will be a mix of other good sh*t that makes you sweat.

This month we benefit the Homeless Youth Alliance

They really need help as they just lost their space.

They develop relationships with youth and young adults aged 13-29 who live on the street of San Francisco.

Posted & filed under Bar/Club.