BY SARAH TEREZ ROSENBLUM
I’ve come to think of my newfound ability to discard what doesn’t serve me as a mental paradigm shift. I’m choosing to believe in abundance. My neural paths are well-trodden though, so like most important choices, I’ll have to make this one again and again. Not just at New Year’s, but all year long.
- Here’s a list of other ways I’ve resolved to evolve.
- Choose vulnerability.
- Don’t keep score.
- Don’t scoff at self-care.
- Ask for what I need.
- Give friends the benefit of the doubt.
- Set boundaries.
- Know that it’s rarely about me.
- Practice tolerating discomfort.
- Trust my intuition.
- Don’t fear the future.
Read more at AfterEllen.com
AfterEllen is the pop culture site that plays for your team