BY KATY RAY
It’s a new year, and for us femmes, it’s also an opportunity to form new relationships, break bad habits, and rejuvenate our hearts and minds. Whether you’re newly single or on the fast track headed down marriage lane, here are five resolutions that can benefit everyone.
1. Put your phone down at dinner.
2. Cut your ex out of your life — for good.
3. Leave the lesbian love nest at least twice a month.
4. Support your lesbian community.
5. Be a more conscientious consumer.
Read more at TaggMagazine.com
Tagg Magazine is a print and online resource for LBT women in the DC Metropolitan and Rehoboth, DE areas